Labels

Thursday 18 June 2015

Fifth Harmony News Session

Hey everyone! In this post, I'll be going over all the latest news regarding Fifth Harmony. I thought that individually, all these minor news reports wouldn't require a full-on blog post so I'm combining them all together here to make it quick and easy. Enjoy!

Premios Juventud (Awards Show)
On June 10th 2015, it was announced that Fifth Harmony was taking their dance moves and musical talents to the 11th Annual Premios Juventud Awards Show on July 16, 2015! Premios Juventud is an awards show for Spanish-Speaking celebrities in areas of film, music, sports, fashion and pop culture. Past winners include Shakira, Jennifer Lopez, Antonio Banderas and Juanes. I can imagine Fifth Harmony may be performing Worth It, or even better, performing in Spanish or performing a newly announced single! I can't wait for them to perform! They always have the best live performances and they're always so stunning to watch.

Worth It Update
Check out my latest post to see Fifth Harmony's latest success with their latest single Worth It
http://5hfanboy.blogspot.ca/2015/06/worth-it-update-4.html



Jimmy Kimmel Live
Fifth Harmony will be performing tonight on the late night show Jimmy Kimmel Live! Performing hit single Worth It, the girls may be able to introduce the single to many more viewers and wide-spread audiences who watch Jimmy Kimmel Live. The girls will slay, so you better tune in tonight!

Hotel Transylvania 2
Just announced June 16, 2015, the girls are introducing a new single called I'm in Love With a Monster for the upcoming animated film Hotel Transylvania 2. Minor parts of the song can be heard throughout the first half of the trailer, but you can listen the full song after it is released next month (which I believe is July 7, 2015?). I'm already in love with Lauren's part <3
Watch the trailer and listen closely around 0:48 to 1:20.

Disney's New Princess: Moana
Remember the post I did about the rumour that Dinah Jane Hansen could be voicing Disney's next Polynesian Princess Moana? Rumours have been confirmed that Dinah Jane had actually auditioned for the part and she's hoping to hear back soon!
" I'm crossing my fingers .. My hair.. My eyes hoping I get it thanks I appreciate you "

The role is absolutely perfect because the animated film is a musical, and Dinah Jane has a killer voice! I think I read somewhere that a guy said one of the 5H members was being taught how to act and I bet that'd be Dinah Jane.

If our girl lands the role, she has at least a year and a couple months to voice Moana here and there. I can't wait to find out who plays Moana! The film will be released in November 23, 2016 but keep your eyes open for any news surrounding the new Disney Animated Film!

Next Shows and Appearances (In June)
Here are dates to some of the next shows Fifth Harmony has set for the future:
June 18: Jimmy Kimmel Live (Los Angeles, CA)
June 20: 2015 B96 Pepsi Summer Bash (Bridgeview, IL)
June 23: San Diego County Fair (Del Mar, CA)
June 24: Live with Kelly & Michael (New York, NY)
June 28: Show of the Summer 2015 (Hershey, PA)
July 15: 98.9 Radio Now Summer Beat (Louisville, KY)
July 16: Premios Juventud (Coral Gables, FL)
July 17: Fifth Harmony's First Summer Reflection Tour Show! (Lakewood, OH)
Check out all the dates and buy tickets to upcoming event and the Summer Reflection Tour here!
http://fifthharmonyofficial.com/events

Hope you enjoyed my post and I'll be back soon to blog more! Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger