Labels

Friday 19 June 2015

Update on School

Hey Everyone! So as you may have read, I am doing final exams right now but I'm almost done! I just need to write one more final exam to be done with school and let summer begin! Yes :D That means I can blog 24/7...... until I have to go to summer school because my parents want me to get ahead in my courses for Grade 12...... Jeez.....

Anyways, Fifth Harmony won't be having many important events coming up other than the Pepsi Summerbash.... or whatever you call it, I forgot. I'll mostly be doing my "Fifth Harmony Photos of the Day" blog posts but that's it. I need to focus on studying before I can become addicting to blogging and twitter. So until this Tuesday, you shouldn't be expecting major blog posts anytime soon! Thanks for understand and have a nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger