Labels

Saturday 23 May 2015

Fifth Harmony Covers

Fifth Harmony has recently been on Clevver News on YouTube and played a round of Karaoke Roulette! Its a surprise to see all the girls showcase their beautiful voices and how great they can distort their voices into imitating another singer's! Some shined a little more than others, but honestly they are all great singers and all of them were great! I especially was surprised by Ally and Normani, where they did an impression of Shakira and Britney Spears respectively and nailed the voices spot on. I've always knew Ally could do that Shakira impression but for some reason it amazes me everytime I listen to her. Here's the little game if you missed it:

Now that this video has got me thinking, the girls voices have always been great live. Covers especially. Fifth Harmony almost slays every single song they cover and I just don't see a problem with how they sing each one. Well, I guess it's because they make some of them their own so it's hard to compare :) Here's are some Amazing covers they've done (and you may notice most of them are acoustic)

Want You Back - Cher Lloyd


Royals - Lorde

Red - Taylor Swift
Stay - Rihanna

Mirrors - Justin Timberlake (With Boyce Avenue)

They Don't Know About Us - One Direction

Lego House - Ed Sheeran

Honeymoon Avenue - Ariana Grande

When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars (With Boyce Avenue)

All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

The Best One Yet That I LOVE!!!
Silent Night

Hoped you enjoyed re-watching all those covers lol, and most of them are especially throwbacks to the much younger Fifth Harmony ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger