Labels

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Worth It Update #6

Hey everyone! This Worth It Update is for last week, the week of July 4th, 2015! I missed it due to some other important issues but now I'm back and ready to give you guys the full details before the charts change this Thursday! The next update will be ready Thursday for the week of July 11th, 2015. By the way, this Worth It Update will feature throwback photos of Fifth Harmony's performance of Worth It at Dancing With the Stars! Now, let's cover what we've missed last week!
(*Note*: For the most recent Worth It Post covering August 1st to August 6th, visit here: Worth It Update #11
July 7th, 2015)

Billboard (USA) Charts
Worth It is losing steam! The song has descended from its peak of #14 to #15 on the Billboard Hot 100! I was hoping the single could climb it's way to the Top 10, but I guess we've already made our mark with Top 15 at least. By far Fifth Harmony's best single to date, Fifth Harmony will have a tough time getting their next single to top Worth It. Below, I've listed out all of Worth It's new positions on the charts and I'm impressed! Fear not about the Hot 100, the single is still holding its own on many other charts on Billboard. Take a look below!
Charts: Previous Position to New Peak
Billboard Summer Songs: #16 to #14
Billboard Streaming Songs: #14 to #13
Billboard On-Demand Songs: #19 to #13
Billboard Dance/Mix Show Airplay: #17 to #11
Billboard Pop Songs: #8 to #7
Billboard Radio Songs: #20 to #15
Billboard YouTube Music Charts: #16 to #12
Other than the Hot 100, Worth It couldn't hold its own on the Billboard Digital Songs Chart, dropping from #9 to #12. Overall, I'd say the single is doing pretty well on most charts. The main fall was the Hot 100, but with a dedicated fanbase Fifth Harmony may be able to turn the tables around and climb once again! We never know!
 
International Charts
Internationally, the most notable changes I've noticed last week are:
Billboard Canadian Hot 100: #15 to #14
*Debut* UK Official Singles Chart: #81!
SO excited! Worth It debuted onto the UK Singles chart! 31 spots higher than Sledgehammer, showing that Fifth Harmony may be growing on the UK once again since BO$$'s peak of 21.
 
Overall for international charts, I know there's definitely more updates internationally for this week. I'll fill ya'll in this Thursday about which international charts Worth It has been doing well on.
 
iTunes Charts
Here's what I'm currently seeing on the iTunes chart in America and internationally.
iTunes UK: #2
iTunes Mexico: #5
iTunes Brazil: #7
iTunes Australia: #11
iTunes Philippines: #11
iTunes USA: #13
iTunes Canada: #13
iTunes Germany: #34
iTunes India: #50
I'm amazed with iTunes right now. So many strong positions on the charts! India and Germany need to step up their game though!
Shout-out to all my UK Harmonizers! You guys are killing it on the iTunes Chart! Worth It was just released July 5th in the UK and I love the support the girls are getting. I hope Little Mix gets the same support in America and Canada!
 
 
YouTube
The girls have racked up over 80 million views now! Their highest music video views to date, surpassing BO$$! If you haven't seen the music video yet, check it out below!
 
 
That's a wrap ya'll! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and I'll have this week's Worth It Update up by tomorrow! Thank you and check out my other posts if you want to! Check out Fifth Harmony's performance at Dancing With The Stars if you haven't already!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger