Labels

Sunday 19 July 2015

Blog Update: What's Next On My Blog

Hey everyone! I'm currently taking a school course in the summer to get ahead in my school year so I don't have a busy-last-year of high school. I have to give priority to this summer to my class but that doesn't mean I won't be posting on my blog. I might not be posting daily like I usually do but I will guarantee you my Worth It updates and sometimes a little Black Magic updates here and there for all you mixers. Here's everything I will be posting in the future so I hope you like my choices!

 
My Future Posts (Date):
  • Worth It Updates (Weekly)
  • Little Mix: Black Magic Updates (Every 2 Weeks/Here and There)
  • Fifth Harmony News Sessions (Next Week)
  • The Reflection Tour: Summer Adjustments/Changes (August 2015)
  • Normani's Second Passion: Dancing (This Week/Next Week)
  • LM and 5H: Where does today's two biggest girl groups dominate the most? (July - December)
  • Fifth Harmony's Next Single Update (End of July/August)
  • Comparing Little Mix and Fifth Harmony to Iconic Girl Groups in the Past (August 2015)
I won't be doing as much Fifth Harmony Photos of the Day anymore but I will be doing some throwback Thursday posts. I will also give a brief summaries of awards show that the girls will appear at, but that is from today and onward. I didn't have time to do Premios Juventud sadly, but the girls did win two awards and presented an award to Pitbull. Hope to catch ya'll later with more blog posts! Which of my future posts will you be looking forward to?
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger